New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification, have confirmed that we are compliant in all areas and have given us a 100% score, providing you with the assurance that you will be in safe hands when staying with us.
The intimate Holiday Inn Milton Keynes-East Hotel is set in an original Georgian building in rural Newport Pagnell, just off junction 14 off the M1. It is a convenient and peaceful location if you're visiting nearby Milton Keynes or surrounding areas.
We are a 53 bedroom hotel, all with views of the surrounding fields or our tranquil courtyard. Surf the web via wireless internet beside the open fireplace in our welcoming lobby.
Our elegant function rooms make the hotel an ideal spot for a celebration - whether that be a wedding, baby shower, birthday party or something a little different.
Whatever you’re looking for during your visit, we're sure you'll love every second here at Holiday Inn Milton Keynes East.
We have a controlled car park system, run by Parking Eye. On arrival please ensure you register your vehicle, this can be done -
- The bar
- Carrington entrance
If you are attending a meeting or picking someone up, you will still need to enter your registration, failure to do so will result in a penalty charge being issued.
Host your wedding reception beneath elegant chandeliers in our Carrington Suite. We can cater for up to 200 guests and our ivy-clad red-brick hotel provides a picturesque backdrop for photographs of your special day. Or the Lovett Suite is truly remarkable, keeping in that Georgian feel with a slight mix of a modern twist, the Lovett Suite offers an impressive space for ceremonies and wedding breakfasts.
Hotel Lounge Bar
Come and relax in our stylish Lounge Bar and enjoy a drink before dining in our Lovett suite.
The bar is perfect for informal meetings,catching up with friends or for a quiet drink whilst watching recent news or the latest sports fixtures on our wide screen TVs.
Our bar menu boasts a wide range of chilled beers, wine and spirits - we're sure our team can help with their recommendations!
Our 'Lovett Restaurant' is now open for meals all day - it is the ideal venue in Milton Keynes for a quiet meeting in the morning, a leisurely lunch or relaxing with friends over evening dinner...
We believe great food is the difference between a good stay and an outstanding one, that's why we insist on using locally sourced products and ensure every dish that leaves our kitchen is crafted to perfection.
Come and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
Book one of our 6 air-conditioned meeting rooms for your event. All rooms have wireless Internet and we have ample complimentary parking for your delegates. It's a short trip from Holiday Inn Milton Keynes-East to Milton Keynes town centre and local business parks including Tongwell, Blakelands and Fox Milne. Our helpful staff can organise team-building days at a local farm on request.
At the Holiday Inn Milton Keynes – East we offer room service to all of our 52 comfortable bedrooms. Once checked in to your bedroom, call down to the dedicated personnel member and they will take your order and bring it to you as advised. If you'd like something not on the menu please ask a team member. Our highly versatile kitchen crew will do their utmost to accommodate, No stress necessary.
Our chefs work around the clock to ensure room service is available to all our guests, with selected items being available 24 hours.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite; we have a wide choice of continental or hot options to create your perfect full English breakfast, with a huge variety of delicious options to choose from to set you up for a great day.
We are proud to have our very own range of Starbucks Coffee available in our Lounge Bar. Enjoy a classic Latte along with a freshly baked pastry or a delicious cake. You can even enjoy your Starbucks the way you want it on the move, grab your coffee to go.