Have the perfect wedding day at one special venue..
Hold your wedding in our historic Georgian building set in rural Newport Pagnell, just off junction 14 of the M1. From your first visit to the hotel, our dedicated wedding coordinator will be on hand to assist you every step of the way. Why should you choose us?
- Picturesque courtyard, ideal spot for your photos and drinks reception
- Great wedding packages to suit every budget
- Dedicated wedding team to oversee your whole day
- Special accommodation rates for your guests
- Our meals are freshly prepared on site by our team of skilled chefs
- Conveniently located for guests to travel to
Please contact our Wedding Coordinators on 01908 613688 or send us a contact form to organise a show round of our special venue
Wedding Planning Guide
We know only too well that planning the most important day of your life can be stressful, so here at Holiday Inn Milton Keynes East we have a dedicated team who will guide you through it step by step.
To help you understand how to make your plans go as smoothly and stress free as possible we have put together a "Wedding Timeline" which enables you to see what will happen right from the time you set the date for the wedding all the way through to when you are packing your bags for your honeymoon!!
The Carrington Suite
Host your wedding reception beneath elegant chandeliers. Fully equipped to cater for every special event, our impressive suite has its own unique character to make your day truly memorable.
- Can accommodate 140 guests for a seated meal and up to 200 guests for a reception
- Air conditioning, private fully stocked bar and its own built in dancefloor which is ideal for entertainment such as a disco or a band
- Large French doors which open out to our courtyard: perfect for pre-reception drinks and photographs
- The Whiting Suite is an annexed room to the Carrington Suite and can be offered as a children's area during your wedding breakfast and a separate buffet area for your evening reception
To arrange a viewing please contact our dedicated wedding co-ordinator on 01908 613688 or alternatively send through a contact form and we'll get back to you soon.
The Carrington B Suite
Our Carrington B Suite can accommodate 100 guests. Licensed for civil ceremonies and with the beautiful bay windows creating a natural back drop this is truly the perfect room for your family and friends to witness you saying those all-important words
To arrange a viewing please call our dedicated wedding coordinators on 01908 613688.
The Lovett Suite
This suite is truly remarkable, keeping in that Georgian feel with a slight mix of a modern twist, the recently refurbished Lovett Suite offers an impressive space for ceremonies and wedding breakfasts. With fresh and neutral décor, this suite is so easy to tailor to your own wedding scheme.
- Can accommodate 90 guests for a seated meal and ceremony and up to 130 guests for a reception
- The main conservatory is attached to the Lovett Suite, which opens out onto our courtyard creating a relaxed atmosphere
To arrange a viewing please contact our dedicated wedding co-ordinator on 01908 613688.
The Lovett Conservatory
This room is glorious during all seasons, with direct access to our courtyard enjoy a sizzling BBQ or Hog Roast with family and friends, an afternoon tea or three course dinner this suite is a perfect space for a more intimate gathering. * Can accommodate 24 guests formally seated
To arrange a viewing please call our dedicated events coordinators on 01908 613688.
Special Wedding Accommodation Rates
Looking after your guests is very important to us, so guests who choose to stay overnight will be offered a preferential rate as party of your wedding party. The rate includes car parking and full English and Continental breakfast the following morning.